Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tyler's Recount


My Triathlon and Duathlon

On Tuesday it was Team Tauhara’s triathlon.
First we swam. Bang went the wood, we were off. I tried to zoom but someone grabbed my leg and pulled.
Soon I got out of the pool.
I zoomed to my bike and I puffed a lot.
It was pretty hard because I went the wrong way. I skidded and kept going. Soon I zoomed to the end of the bike. I jumped off my bike and started running. I ran to the finish, my friend tied me.
I said my house colour.
We got a chocolate bar.
I got my towel and went shivering back to class.
It was the best day.
By Tyler

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Tyler. I'm glad that you enjoyed your school triathlon - it really helped you to get ready for the Ironkidz last weekend.

Unknown said...

Fantastic recount Tyler. I loved your 'WOW' words - zoomed, puffed, skidded. Remember to try and use those connectives, but, because, as, so, and then... to lengthen your sentences. Keep up the fabulous work!
Love from Mrs Wills

Anonymous said...

I like your story.
I enjoyed swiming when I did my triathlon.
By Nina